ADD HIGHER LEVEL OF SECURITY
QuikID™ for Apple Watch Second Factor Authentication (2FA) is an add-on application to QuikID™ Authentication providing a higher level of data & network security and increased end-user ease of authentication.
NO MORE PINCODES, ONE TIME PASSWORDS, DONGLES…
QuikID™ for Apple Watch helps identify the end-user and allows for convenient and more secure authentication to devices and networks. The Apple Watch needs to be in proximity to the QuikID™ enabled smartphone to allow fast and secure, automatic lock/unlock of a Windows PC, laptop, Thin Client or Tablet and VPN network, without the need to type in a PIN or One Time Password (OTP), insert a dongle or smart card.
Features & Technical Requirements
Check out the features and technical requirements of the QuikID™ Apple Watch application
Features & Benefits
- Provides Second Factor Authentication for greater security and ease of use when using QuikID™ Authentication for Windows
- Can negate the requirement for a PIN code, OTP or other authentication hardware
- Automatically locks the device when the Apple Watch is no longer in proximity, and authenticates when the end-user is in a defined proximity
- QuikID™ for iOS or Android* (latest releases)
- QuikID™ Dashboard for Windows V6.3.42 and later
- Watch OS (latest release)
Increased Security & Enhanced End-User Convenience
See how QuikID™ Apple Watch works with your smartphone and PC, laptop or tablet
*Availablity : QuikID™ for Apple Watch will be available for download from the iTunes store in the first Quarter of 2017 and works in conjunction with QuikID™ smartphone apps for iOS & Andriod* and QuikID™ Dashboard for Windows application. *coming soon