Chief Technology Officer
FusionPipe Software Solutions is looking for a talented Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to join its growing team.
FusionPipe Software is a dynamic, rapidly growing, technology company that earned its success through hard work, dedication and innovation. We are the leader in world-class authentication and advanced data security solutions for Enterprises.
Our patented technology addresses the growing global need for convenient yet secure authentication and identity access management. Our solutions provide Enterprises with disruptive technology, that is easy to use and implement, increases productivity and lowers the total cost of ownership.
As we are preparing to bring our innovative solutions to market this year, we are expanding our team and are looking for candidates that want to be part of an exciting future with a small but fast growing, innovative & fully financed technology company.
This is an executive-level position focused on scientific and technological issues. Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for establishing the company’s technical vison and overseeing all aspects of the company’s technology development and partnering. The ideal CTO will be the company’s top technology executive. The CTO will play an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, will be the external face of the company's technology platform, and will be an evangelist to developers, customers, and employees as well as standards organizations. A major focus of the role will be to ensure future growth through adoption of the Company’s differentiated security and authentication solutions in our chosen markets. The CTO will be up to date with trends in security technology including competitive solutions and will be familiar with related markets.
- Primarily concerned with long-term and "big picture" issues while still having deep technical knowledge in the relevant fields of security and authentication for Enterprise
- Lead the execution of technology strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships
- Help build a top-flight technology team and oversee research and development aimed at commercialization of security and authentication solutions to Enterprise
- Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community and its associations
- Present the vision, strategy and technical merits of the Company and its solutions at Conferences, Trade Shows and industry gatherings
- Be the Company’s scientific and technical evangelist
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure company leadership given the competitive landscape
- Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations
- Identify opportunities and risks for the business
- Manage research and development (R&D)
- Monitor technology and social trends that could impact the company
- Communicate the company's technology strategy to partners, management, investors and employees
- Maintain current information about technology standards and compliance regulations
- Represent the Company by participating in standards organizations and meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret security and authentication technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps
- Expert in digital security, PKI, 2FA, encryption, and authentication technologies
- Knowledge of the applicable associations and standards bodies
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in authentication and advanced data security solutions for enterprise
- You are a master of strategic thinking and have exceptional problem solving skills
- 15 plus years computer engineering, with 7 in an executive-level position
- Mobile, smartphone, wearables, wireless communications and device or thin client operating systems knowledge, plus Enterprise architecture understanding a must
- BSc in Computer Engineering or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Experience in commercialization of authentication solutions globally
- Global Intellectual Property protection and management experience
- BC, Canadian and International R&D grants and development programs
Base Salary commensurate with experience, MBO bonus program, benefits and vacation entitlement, and ESOP Options. The pleasure and personal satisfaction of working with like-minded team-oriented professionals in a fast paced environment to continue to build a Canadian company that we can be proud of from a global perspective.
Like to know more? Please send us a detailed resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
Please mention “Chief Technology Officer” in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.