Inside Sales Representative
FusionPipe Software Solutions is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to help grow our successful high technology company.
FusionPipe Software is a global leader in providing authentication solutions using smartphones and wearables to automatically lock/unlock devices and networks based solely on proximity. Fully financed, we are expanding the team and hiring as we plan to take our disruptive and unique solutions to market in 2017 with our chosen partners.
Located in downtown Vancouver overlooking the water, seaplane terminal and North Shore Mountains, we are a close-knit group of highly skilled professionals motivated to excel at what we do by working hard, having fun and learning new things every day. If you join our team, you will be part of an exciting future with a small fast growing and innovative technology company.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to work with our Sales & Marketing Teams to uncover new sales opportunities and qualify new business relationships using account engagement & profiling strategies that help increase market exposure and achieve revenue targets for our solutions in chosen verticals.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Inside Sales professional to help establish and perhaps run our newly formed Inside Sales group.
What you will be working on:
- Manage pre-sales process for all prospects including managing our Salesforce CRM data base
- Work with Marketing on lead generation programs including channel prospects (Panasonic is a large global partner to name one indirect channel), trade shows, road trips, Webinars, Adwords campaigns, social media reach outs, and PR campaigns
- Build, retain and expand prospect relationships using the above marketing, phone, email, social media and other inside-based means
- Develop and maintain pre-sales Line of Business contacts and C-level executive relationships
- Develop a prospect contact plan for all target market prospects
- Prepare weekly activity stats and prospect pipeline reports
- Timely follow ups on all prospect opportunities to assess, prequalify and pass qualified leads to sales to assist in meeting Quarterly sales targets
What do you have to bring to the table:
- Track record of 3 - 5+ years of pre-sales prospecting, management or related experience in selling software solutions, hopefully in the security marketplace
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Self-starter with a proven track record of lead qualification and generation and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and departmental levels
- Experience in an enterprise software solution pre-sales environment and ability to partner with account executives and channel partners in qualified lead generation and helping to close sales opportunities where required
- Ability to understand (enterprise) prospect requirements, identify opportunities to deepen penetration of FusionPipe’s Solutions with new prospects and within our customer environment
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to a strategic pre-sales process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with our target market prospects
- Knowledge of trade shows – attending, demoing, lead follow-up and post trade show initiatives
- Comfortable with conducting high volume of prospecting calls
- Knowledge of SAAS, Mobile MDM and/or Internet Data Security and Encryption market is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – likeable and professional
- Team player with the highest level of integrity and comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a small, fast growing technology company
- Ability to deal with multiple levels of seniority within a target prospect
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of customer service for internal and external audiences
- Strong end-user of mobile and cloud-based computing devices and systems
- Salesforce.com, social networks, HootSuite and Web Analytics tools (LeadLander)
You will get Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of or experience with mobile apps, security, password-less authentication, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lead generation experience in security-oriented sales environments
- As the first team member in pre-sales, an opportunity to lead and build the pre-sales team if you have had management experience
What we offer:
FusionPipe offers a collaborative environment, which gives our team members an opportunity to contribute meaningfully to the cultural and business growth of this very well positioned mobile solutions high tech organization. Mobile security is a hot and topical marketplace right now and we are well poised with unique patent-pending software and major strategic partners to become the security “gorilla” in our chosen markets. We are fully financed having recently oversubscribed our Angel Seed Round and offer a competitive compensation package including Benefits and Options.
Interested? We would like to hear from you.
Please email your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention “Inside Sales Representative” in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.